Terms of Service
1. Scope of application for all orders via our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs are the following AGB.Verbraucher is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the course of its commercial or independent professional activity. With regard to entrepreneurs, these terms and conditions also apply to future business relationships, without us having to refer to them again. If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions, its validity is hereby contradicted; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly consented to this.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract. The purchase agreement comes with Westwood. The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can put our products initially without obligation in the cart and correct your input before submitting your binding order at any time, by providing this in the order process and use explained proofing tools. By clicking on the order button you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. We can accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in separate e-mail or by delivering the goods within 2 days. The language available for the contract is German. Your past orders are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
3. Delivery terms plus the stated product prices are still shipping. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
4. Payments to our shop, the following payment methods are available to you: Prepayment and Paypal.
5. Right of revocation Consumers are entitled to the statutory right of revocation as described in the revocation instruction. Entrepreneurs are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
6. Retention of title The goods remain our property until full payment. For entrepreneurs applies in addition: We reserve the ownership of the goods until the complete settlement of all claims from an ongoing business relationship. You may resell the reserved goods in ordinary business; All claims resulting from this resale shall be assigned to us in advance - irrespective of any combination or mixing of the goods subject to retention of title with a new item - and we accept this assignment. You remain entitled to collect the claims, but we may also collect claims yourself, as far as you do not meet your payment obligations.
7. Transport damage for consumers applies: If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors as soon as possible to the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance. For entrepreneurs: The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration is transferred to you as soon as we have delivered the matter to the carrier, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise intended to carry out the shipment. For merchants, the duty to inspect and to reprimand, which is regulated in § 377 HGB, applies. If you refrain from doing so, the goods are deemed to have been approved, unless they are defects that were not identifiable during the inspection. This does not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect.
8. Warranty and Guarantee Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory warranty rights apply. For consumers, the limitation period for claims for defects in used goods is one year from delivery of the goods. For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for warranty claims is one year from the transfer of risk; the statutory limitation periods for the recourse claim under § 478 BGB remain unaffected. With regard to entrepreneurs, the only agreement that applies to the condition of the goods is our own information and the product descriptions of the manufacturer, which were included in the contract; We accept no liability for public statements made by the manufacturer or other advertising statements. If the delivered item is defective, we will pay our first to our company